Monday, March 23, 2020

CTMH Seas the Day-Scrapbooking Paper Tearing Card

I have made a card for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges using Seas the Day - Scrapbooking Stamp Set. The challenge was to use the paper tearing technique.

To join the challenge go to http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/


To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Seas the Days - Scrapbooking

Paper:  I used CTMH Whisper White, Glacier, Lagoon and Peacock  Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Peacock and Lemonade  Exclusive Stamp Pads

Accessories: Ranger Embossing Powder, Cloud Stencil handmade with Acetate Sheet, Round Sponge and 3-D Foam Tape



2 comments:

  1. Love your water and it is perfect for the sail boat. I also love your sponged background. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this awesome scenery. All of it is perfect!

    Thank you for joining us in the Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete