Tuesday, April 21, 2020

CTMH Card Word Puzzle Card

I made this card for my daughter who is a Nurse in ICU St. Mary's Hospital, West Palm Beach. I just found out that she in in isolation because she has been running a fever with sore throat. She and her husband had a Coronavirus test today. It takes 5 to 7 days to get the results. They are both doing okay and hope they recover soon. I added a lot of bling to thus card to cheer her up.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Card Word Puzzle

Paper: Strathmore Hot Press Watercolor Paper, CTMH Green Apple and Raspberry Cardstock, CTMH These are My People Paper Pack

Ink: CTMH Candy Apple and Raspberry Exclusive Ink and Tombow Dual Markers

Accessories, Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush, CTMH White Ribbon, CTMH Oval Die, Tim Holtz Paint Brush, CTMH Sparkles and Bitty Sparkle
s

No comments:

Post a Comment