Monday, May 25, 2020

CTMH From the Deep Blue Turtle Card

The CTMH From the Deep Blue is my favorite stamp from the May - June 2020 catalog. This is the third card I have made from it. I used the Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers to color the turtle and the ocean floor. The back round I used my Mini Distress inks then water droplets to lighten it.


To Make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH From the Deep Blue and Sunny Studios Tropical Scenes

Paper: CTMH Whisper White and Lagoon Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon  Mini Distress Inks

Accessories: Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool, Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts and CTMH 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment