Tuesday, May 19, 2020

CTMH Mason Jar Bouquet Card

I love the new CTMH stamp set Mason Jar Bouquet because the jar can be used multiple ways. The photo does not show that I covered the jar with acetate to give it a shine. I used Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers to color the flower. When using the Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers I get the best results using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock. The ink does not bleed the black ink and the markers glide easily on the cardstock.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: CTMH Mason Jar Bouquet

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, CTMH Carolina Cardstock, CTMH These are My People Paper Pack and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, CTMH Pewter, Glacier, CTMH Carolina Exclusive Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Sponge Dauber, 3D Foam Thin, 3D Foam Tape and unknown white cord

No comments:

Post a Comment