Sunday, May 17, 2020

CTMH Palm Paradise Card

I have been ill for the past few weeks with a bad cold and now a sinus infection.. I am feeling better so I got to play with my new stuff. I have been having a lot of fun with my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend markers This is a new stamp CTMH Palm Paradise screams to be done in bright colors and the markers work so well.



To make this card I used:

Stamp: CTMH Palm Paradise

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Candy Apple Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Sweet Leaf, Green Apple and Clover Exclusive Inks, Tumbled Glass Mini Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Stamps of Life Rectangle Die, CTMH Clear Shimmer Pen, Handmade Cloud Stencil, Sponge Dauber, CTMH Thin 3D Foam Tape and 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment