Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunny Studios Best Fishes Card

I tried my new stamp set Best Fishes by Sunny Studios. I love the coordinating dies which make it easy to make all the fish. I also used The Sunny Studios Tropical Scene and Die cut. I used Mini Distress inks to make the ocean background with my new Ink Blending Brushes. I spattered large and small water drops and blotted with paper towel. Finished card is 6 " by 5 1/2".

Here is the link to Sunny Stamping Studios Best Fishes: https://sunnystudiostamps.com/collections/critters/products/best-fishes-stamps
Here is link to Tropical Scenes: https://sunnystudiostamps.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/tropical-scenes-stamps




To make this card I used:

Stamp: Sunny Studios Best Fishes and Tropical Scenes

Paper: CTMH Whisper White, Black Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon Mini Distress Inks and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: Crafting Ink Blending Brushes and 3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment