Friday, March 26, 2021

Gina K Flowers For You Card

 Gina K Flowers For You Card

I wanted to try something new to me so I made a card using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I was surprised at how easy it is do and I only used five colors of Prismacolor Pencils. I stamped my image in black ink and then colored all the flowers blue. I outlined each flower and the flower fold lines. I wanted the center of the flowers to be a darker blue so I scribbled blue in the middle and flicked the pencil towered the end of the petal. I wet my stumps with Gamsol and made small circle to blend the color. At the end I went over the petal fold. For the leaves I did the same thing but with green. I used brown for the stems and added white gel pen dots of the stamen. I finished the card by adding blue sequins and popped up the sentiment.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Flowers For You

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Bluebird Cardstock.

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners Dies, Prismacolor Pencils Number 1011, 1032, 1005, 133 and 946, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Signo White Gel Pen, CTMH Crafty Sequins and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment