Sunday, March 28, 2021

Gina K Flowers For You Card

 Gina K Flowers For You Card

I watched a Gina K video called ink blending and Prismacolor Pencils. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKH-Kwvpwc

I thought this was an easy technique to learn so I am trying it for the first time. I embossed the stamp using Versamark pad and white embossing powder. I used a blender brush and applied blue ink lightly just over the stamped image. Then I colored the flowers and leaves with a darker shade of blue. This is so easy and quick card to make.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Flowers For You

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White and CTMH Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and CTMH Lagoon Ink

Accessories: Versamark Embossing Pad, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #938, 935, 1096, 905 and 1094, Picket Fence Life Changing Brushes, CTMH Clear Sparkles and 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment