Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hero Arts Hibiscus Flowers Bold Print Card

 Hero Arts Hibiscus Flowers Bold Print Card

I am finally feeling a little better after recovering from a UTI that turned into a kidney infection. Luckily I had already embossed the background stamp with gold embossing powder. I colored the flowers and leaves with my alcohol markers. I made this card for A Blog Named Hero Challenge. 

http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/03/hello-there-7/

I just found out my card was chosen for first place and I won a $50 gift voucher.

To make this card I  used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Hibiscus Flowers Bold Print and Hero Arts February 2021 Monthly Kit.

Paper: Neenah #110 Crest Solar White Cardstock, CTMH Sweet Leaf  Cardstock and Creations Gold Paper

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black 

Accessories: Versamark Pad, Ranger Fine Gold Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, CTMH Gold Sequins, Lawn Fawn Glue Tube and Scotch 1/4  in. Doubled Sided Tape



2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! I love the happy colors of your card - it reminds me of colorful hawaiian shirts!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know that you are better now.. I love the vibrancy and the brightness in your card.. It is gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero Challenge DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete