Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Picket Fence Black Magic Peonies Stencil Card

 Hero Arts January 2021 Kit Slimline Card

I made this card for A Blog Named Hero Floral Challenge. 

http://ablognamedhero.com/2021/03/march-challenge-2/

I stamped the flowers twice with black ink. I colored just the colors with my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out. On the second stamped flowers I colored the leaves and branch only. I used the die cut to cut out the flowers and popped up the flowers I colored earlier.  I made the background by using my bender brush with bleu ink. I layered the card with black, White and raspberry cardstock. I die cut the word happy twice and glued them together. I finished the card by adding clear enamel dots to look like dew.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts January 2021 Kit and Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Crest Solar White, CTMH Raspberry and Black Cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Accessories: Hero Arts Matching Dies, Pickett Life Changing Brushes, Hero Hues Clear Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite card.. It is so beautiful, bright and cheerful.. Thank you for playing along at A Blog Named Hero Challenge DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete