Sunday, June 20, 2021

Gina K Sketched Flowers Card

Gina K Sketched Flowers Card

After watching Gina K's latest video I made this card but did  not add clear embossing powder to make the images shiny. I stamped the flowers with Gina K Bubble Gum and Passionate Pink. I used a finger dauber to add Passionate Pink on the small flowers to mimic the large flower. I stamped the  vines and leaves with Key Lime and used finger dauber to add Fresh Asparagus on the edges of the leaves. I colored the Harvest Flourish Stencil lightly with Fresh Asparagus. I popped an two layer ovals with foam squares and placed the flower and leaves on the ovals. I popped up the flower and the sentiment to give it more dimension. I finished the card by adding pink rhinestones.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Sketched Flowers and Enjoyable Greetings

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Bubblegum and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Bubble Gum Pink, Passionate Pink, Key Lime, Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx and White Pigment

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 3, Hero Arts Nesting Infinity Ovals, Gina K Today Die & Shadow, Gina K Harvest Flourish Stencil, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Ranger Antistatic Pouch, Wagner Heat Gun, Finger Liprofe Finger Sponge Ink Dauber, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment