Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Gina K Time to Coast Birthday Card

 Gina K Time to Coast Birthday Card

I got in the Gina K Master layouts 5 which includes a window die. I made another birthday card for my dear hubby as he is so good to me and his mother. Since my mother-in-law has a hard time to getting into our truck we have purchased a new car that I really wanted a Toyota Avalon. I am so excited and we had to order it so I don't know when we will get it. to make this card I stamped the lighthouse and then colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with w stump. I used the pencils to make the water and the sunrise sky. I put an acetate sheet behind the window die and popped the die with thin foam tape. The background is a brick embossing folder and I finished the card by adding black rhinestones around the window to make it look nautical.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Time to Coast Card Kit

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina L Powder Blue and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Onyx Black

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 4 & 5, /Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades Brick Embossing Folder, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Paper Wishes Heat Resistant Acetate Sheets, Norocme Rhinestone Stickers and Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment