Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hero Arts Color Layering Royal Angelfish Card

 Hero Arts Color Layering Royal Angelfish Card

I made this card for my dear daughter's birthday. She love everything nautical and is always out on her boat fishing. I used the stamps from different Hero Arts to make this card. The background I used blending brushes using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint sketch Distress Oxide inks. I spritz water mist on the background and damp it up with a paper towel. I then spread Distress Glaze on the background and wiped the excess off.  IT gives the ocean a shine to it. I stamped the color layering angelfish with Gina K Wild Dandelion and Blue Raspberry ink. I stamped all the other stamps with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam ink and heat set it. I used Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and stump. I have entered this card in Hero Arts Stay Crafty #24 For the Guys Challenge.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Royal Angelfish and Hero Arts March 2019  and May 2021Card Kit.

Paper Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Blue Raspberry Cardstock

Ink: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink and Gina K Wild Dandelion, Blue Raspberry and Obsidian Amalgam Inks

Accessories: Hero Arts Reef Border & Frame Fancy Die, Gina K Master Layouts 3 Dies, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Distress Glaze, NicPro Rhinestone stickers, Tatuo 1/4 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment