Friday, June 18, 2021

Stamps for Life Bee4Me Card

 Stamps for Life Bee4Me Card

I made this card for my dear mother-in-law who is coming home after surgery hospitalization and one week in Rehab. We pick her up today to bring her back to her independent living apartment. I wanted to cheer her up and the bees are fun. The inside sentiment is 'hive' been missing you. I fussy cut the large bee body and popped it up with foam squares, I blinged it up with yellow rhinestones.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Stamps for Life Bee4Me Card

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Wild Dandelion and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Wild Dandelion and Black Onyx 

Accessories: Jim Holtz Scissors & Snips, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment