Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Gina K Autumn Silhouettes Card

Gina K Autumn Silhouettes Card

I made this card for the monthly October 2021 Gina K Challenge card. We had to make a fall themed card using the smooshing technique for the background. I used watercolor paper and smooshed the lightest to darkest color to smoosh on the paper. I used Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Faded Brick and Warm Cocoa inks spritzed with water and layered the colors randomly. I stamped the oak leaf in all four colors and cut them out. I then blended the ink color over the leaf to remove the white. I popped up the leaves with foam squares.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Autumn Silhouettes

Paper: Strathmore Hot Press Watercolor Paper, Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Faded Brick and Warm Cocoa

Ink: Gina K Prickly Pear, Honey Mustard, Faded Brick and Warm Cocoa

Accessories: Gina K  Master Layouts 2 Dies, Grateful and Shadow Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, Brother ScanNCut, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3d Foam Squares.

1 comment: