Sunday, October 31, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Card

Gina K Festive Flowers Card

I made a 5 x 7 card using the Poinsettia spray stamp by embossing the black ink with clear embossing powder. I used Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol with stumps. I used the Gina K Master Layout 8 Dies for the card layers. I popped up the sentiment to give it some dimension. I finished with red rhinestones.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Festive Flowers

Paper: Neenah  #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 8 Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Mistie, Prismacolor Pencils # 915, #924, #1096 and #905, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. Gina K Embossing Ink, Wagner Heat Gun, NicPro Red Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares



 

No comments:

Post a Comment