Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Gina K Forever Card

Gina K Forever Card

I love the new Gina K Forever stamp set. I got to use my new laminating machine with foil. I stamped the chicken wire circle and the three flowers on white cardstock and then made a copy on white cardstock so I would have toner for the foil to stick. I die cut the circle with Master Layouts. I used a mini blender brush and inked the flowers with Passionate Pink darker in the center and then fading out. I ran all of them through the laminator. I stamped the small background chicken wire stamp using tone on tone technique in Passionate Pink on Passionate Pink cardstock. I then stamped the stems with Black Onyx ink. I used Master Layouts 8 for the black scallop circle. I cut the background with Master Layout 2. I stamped the sentiments in Black Onyx ink on the flag from Master Layouts 5 and the Sentiment Strip Die. I popped up the flowers and the flag with foam squares.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Forever and Darcie's Chicken Wire Background

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Passionate Pink and Black Cardstock

 Ink: Gina K Black Onyx and Passionate Pink

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2, 5 and 8, Gina K Sentiment Strip Dies, Royal Sovereign Laminator, Brother Laser Printer. Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutter, Gina K Sparkling Silver Foil, Mini Misti, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment