Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Gina K Festive Fall Gnome Halloween Card

Gina K Festive Fall Gnome Halloween Card

I made this card for one of my grandchildren for Halloween. The background is top to bottom Powder Blue, In the Navy, Wild Lilac and Black Onyx. I die cut the moon and used Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel. I foiled the hat with Glittering Green and Dazzling Orange using the Candy Cane Clear Toner sheet. For the fire I die cut a beard out Dazzling Orange and trimmed it down to fit the pot which is the gnome body die. I die cut the large branch with Warm Cocoa cardstock and sponge on Dark Cholate ink on the edges. I die cut the leaves and used Prickly Pear, Coral Reef and Red Hot ink on them. I used Grass Green ink sponged around the body of the gnome.  The beard is made with white flock paper. I added a die cut branch and white circles that I sponge on ark Chocolate ink.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Haunts and Harvest

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Sweeet Mango

Ink: Gina K Prickly Pear, Coral Reef, Red Hot, Grass Green, Powder Blue, In the Navy, Wild Lilac, Dark Chocolate and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Home for the Holidays Kit, Gina K Festive Fall Bundle Add On Kit, Gina K Master Layouts 6 Dies, Gina K Woodland Dies, Gina K Dazzling Orange and Glittering Green Foil, Royal Sovereign Laminator, ICraft Deco Foil Candy Cane Clear Toner Sheet, ICraft Toner Sheet, Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Misti, Gina K Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel, Plastic Spatula, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3 Foam Squares


 

1 comment:

  1. love love love your marshmallows! and the fire coming out of the pot idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete