Sunday, October 3, 2021

Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

I just got this stamp for Halloween cards for my five grandchildren. I first stamped my Ghost and greeting with Gina K Obsidian Amalgam ink. I made a circle mask using Gina K Masking Magic. I placed my mask where I wanted the moon and embossed with white embossing powder. Next I used my Gina K Blending brushes and started at the bottom with Gina K Powder Blue, In the Navy, Plum Punch and Black Onyx. I watered down the Gina K White Pigment Ink and splattered with a pint brush. I used Gina K Soft Stone to age the Gina K Fence Die. I popped up the ghosts and the greeting for depth. I finished with CTMH Silver Star Confetti.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Haunts and Harvest

Paper: Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White an Gina K Slate Gray and Black

Ink: Gina K Powder Blue, In the Navy, Plum Punch, Black Onyx and Obsidian Amalgam

Accessories: Gina K Master Layout 7 Dies, Gina K Embossing Ink, Gina K Magic Embossing Pad, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Misti, Fiskars Surecut Paper Cutter, Small Paint Brush, CTMH Silver Star Confetti. Gina K Connect Glue, Scotch 1/2'" Double Sided Foam Tape and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment