Monday, October 18, 2021

Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

 Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

I made this card for one of my grandchildren. I blended from top to bottom Powder Blue, In the Navy, Wild Lilac and Black Onyx ink for the background. I then splattered it with my Silver Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. I die cut the spider web out of Deco Foil White Latte Flock Paper. I stamped the cat and spiders in Black Onyx and added wiggle googly eyes. The pumpkins were colored with Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol using stumps. I added bling with the orange small rhinestones to make the cat collar and the large for the background.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Haunts and Harvest

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Wild Lilac and Deco Foil White Latte Flock Paper

Ink: Gina K Powder Blue, In the Navy, Wild Lilac and Black Onyx 

Accessories: Sizzix Spider Web Diem Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Misti, Prismacolor Pencils #118, #918 an #921, Gamsol, Creative Mark Stumps, KUUQA Mixed Wiggle Googly Eyes, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment