Saturday, October 30, 2021

Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

Gina K Haunts and Harvest Card

I made this card for the Gina K October 2021 Fall smooshed card challenge. I used three colors of ink Gina K Prickly Pear, Tomato Soup and Faded Brick. I daubed my ink pad on a glass surface and watered it down with a spritz of water. I randomly laid my card in different areas with all three colors of ink. I stamped the leaves in Charcoal Brown ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils using Gasol with a blending stump. The leaf stamp had three leaves so I fussy cut all of the leaves to separate them. I used Master Layouts 2 Dies for the layers of the card. The sentiment was stamped in Charcoal Brown on white cardstock and I used Charcoal Brown cardstock.

Winner of October 2021 Gina K Fall Smooshing Challenge and $25 gift certificate.




To make this card I used: 

Stamps: Gina K Haunts and Harvest

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Charcoal Brown

Ink: Gina K Prickly Pear, Tomato Soup and Faded Brick

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2 Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Misti, Prismacolor Pencils #916, # 921, #923 and # 943, Tim Holtz 5" Scissors and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment