Friday, October 22, 2021

Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

 Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

After watching Gina K's Video on Kraft Poinsettias I made this card. I do not have the Mega Wreath Builder Template so I modified my card. I stamped the large leaf with Skeleton Leaves Amalgam ink on white cardstock. The next two small leaves I stamped with Jelly Bean Green and the last vein stamp with Fresh Asparagus ink. The center dots were stamped in Black Onyx.  Fresh Asparagus in was used on the pine sprig. Skelton Leaves Amalgam was used on the center sprigs. Lastly the large leaf vein was stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. For the  sentiment I used Black onyx ink. I used a Signo White Gel Pen for the dots on the sprigs. I made a banner using Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate and Skeleton Leaves Amalgam ink dragged down the paper. I finished with some bling by adding iridescent small and large rhinestones.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Perfect Poinsettia

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Kraft and Fresh Asparagus Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Skeleton Leaves Amalgam, Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 8 Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Misti, Signo White Gel Pen, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment