Sunday, October 17, 2021

Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

 Gina K Perfect Poinsettia Card

I love the new Gina K September 2021 Joyful Holiday Kit. The poinsettia is a multilayer stamped flower and is very easy to align. I stamped the bottom layer with Coral Reef and the next layer with Red Velvet. Then I used Faded Brick for the inside layer and finished the veins with Black Onyx ink. For the back ground I used Star Stuck embossed with Red Velvet ink four times across the slimline background with clear embossing powder. I stamp the pine fronds with Christmas Pine ink and the other stems with Fresh Asparagus. I die cut the sentiment in black cardstock. I added some bling with Bitty  Sparkles and Holiday Green Sequins.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Perfect Poinsettia and Star Struck

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White And Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Coral Reef, Red Velvet, Faded Brick, Christmas Pine, Fresh Asparagus and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Embossing Ink, WOW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Scrapbook.com Merry Christmas Die, Gina K Connect Glue, CTMH Holiday Sequins, CTMH Bitty Sparkles and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment