Friday, November 20, 2020

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Ornament

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Ornament

I am making Christmas ornaments for my grandchildren. I love the Hero Arts October 2020 Kit because of the many stamps & dies included with the kit. The first ornament is on silver glitter paper and silver foil paper. I made a mask for the moon and blended three colors of Distress Ink around it. I then spattered with water and silver glitter pen. The Santa sleigh is embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder and I really like really like the sparkle of the ornament.




To make this ornament I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts October 2020 kit

Paper: Neenah 110# Solar White Cardstock, Darice Glittersilk Paper and Bright Creations Silver Foil

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink

Accessories: CTMH Circle Die, Versamark Pad, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Ranger Mini Blending Tool, Wink of Stella Silver Glitter Pen and BTNOW Metallic Gold and Silver Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment