Saturday, November 7, 2020

Hero Arts March 2019 Kit Card

 Hero Arts March 2019 Kit Card

I was  lucky and found this Kit on eBay for a reasonable price. I love all the fish stamps and the aquarium die. I used The included inks in the kit and other Hero Arts  to color the background and the fish. I added a sheet of acetate to mimic the glass. I colored he sea flora with my markers. I popped the die cut with double sided foam to give it dimension. After I finished the card I realized I forgot to put eyes on the fish. Oh well.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts March 2019 Kit

Paper: Acetate Sheet, CTMH Daisy White Cardstock and Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Hero Arts Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Taffy Blue Hawaii, Grape Slush and Cup O Joe Dye Ink and Hero Arts Reactive Sea Glass and Blue Water Ink  To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts March 2019 Kit

Paper: Acetate Sheet, CTMH Daisy White Cardstock and Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# Car

Accessories: Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Scor-Tape 1/8 in.


No comments:

Post a Comment