Thursday, October 29, 2020

Hero Arts Fun at the Lake Card

I never have made a card with so many silhouette figures on it. I really like how it turned out and was easy to stamp and die cut. To make the sky I masked off the bottom and I lightly blended the Tumbled Glass Oxide ink over the top. Next I used my homemade cloud stencil to finish up the clouds. For the lake water I blend two colors of Distress Oxide ink. I then splattered water droplets on the lake and wiped off the excess water. 


To make this card I used:

Stamps:  All Hero Arts Fun at the Lake, Color Layering Pier at the Lake, Color Layering Mountains at the Lake and Color Layering Sea & Sky

Paper: CTMH White Daisy Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: Versamark Onyx Black Ink, CTMH White Daisy Pigment Exclusive Ink, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink

Accessories: Handmade Cloud Stencil and Pink & Main Blender Brush

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card with your delightful water-fun silhouettes!! Perfect with your wonderful water and clouds!

    ReplyDelete