Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hero Arts Color Layering Octopus Cards

I just got texture paste and wanted to try it on a stencil. First I put ink down on craft mat and then added glob of texture paste next to each three inks with a plastic craft palette knife. I mixed the texture paste with the ink and played around with how dark I wanted to add more color which I did. I picked up individual colored texture paste and smooth it over the stencil. You must clean the palette knife when changing colors. I then used a texture pasted spreader to even out the paste on the cardstock. The photo does not show the raised dimension of the texture paste.   


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Octopus

Paper: CTMH White Daisy Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Thistle and Eggplant Exclusive Ink, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Grape, Broken China, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink

Accessories: Hero Arts Wave Stencil, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Ranger Opaque Matte Texture Paste, Plastic Craft Palette Knife, Dreamweaver Paste Spreader, Hero Arts Ombre Ocean Sequins and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment