Thursday, October 22, 2020

 Hero Arts Sea You Soon Card

I love making ocean cards because I have lived most of my life in Florida. The watercolor background I used the with wet on wet technique on watercolor paper. I wet the paper and used watercolors paint to dab randomly on the paper. I used Speckled Egg Oxide Ink and then embossed the School of Fish with clear sparkle embossing powder. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the shells. I added shimmer brush to the shells.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Sea You Soon and Hero Arts School of Fish Bold Print

Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock and Strathmore Hot Press Watercolor Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Speckled Distress Oxide Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: CTMH Watercolor Paints, Wow Clear Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Marker and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment