Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Hero Arts September 2020 Kit Cards

I finally for around to making a Halloween card. I made this scene card with the color layering stamps included in the kit. I blended three colors of Distress Ink to make the background. I tried to make a spooky sky so the card is more scary looking.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts September 2020 Monthly Kit

Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Black and Goldrush Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Inks : Versafine Onyx Black Ink, CTMH Canary, Goldrush and Paprika Exclusive Ink, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet and Black Soot Distress Ink, Creamsicle, Key Lime Fizz, Moss, and Cup O Joe Hero Arts Ink

Accessories: Ranker Blending Tool, Hero Arts Gems included in kit as a freebie and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment