Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Hero Arts Color Layering Pier at the Lake Card

I made this card with two stamp sets and I think it came out great. Both stamp sets are color layering which makes it easy to stamp. I love the girl and boy silhouette that has them jumping into the lake. It looks fun and I wish I could jump in too.

To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Pier at the Lake and Hero Arts Color Layering Mountains at the Lake

Paper: CTMH White Daisy and Green Apple Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Toffee,  Espresso and Clover Exclusive Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Speckled Egg and Salty Ocean Distress Ink, Hero Arts Lemon Drop, Key Lime Fizz and Cup O' Joe Ink and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

Accessories: CTMH Circles Die, Clear Ranger Embossing Powder, Versamark Pad, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Scotch 1/2 in. Thin Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment