Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gina K Woodland Friends Card

 Gina K Woodland Friends Card

I made this card for my sweet granddaughter for her birthday. We miss visiting with family since the pandemic. I watched Gina K video on making a scenic mini slimline card and tried one for  myself. Here is the link to Gina K's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1puZoDklnuQ



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Woodland Friends, Beautiful Butterflies 2 and Original Wreath Builder

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Grass Green, Wild Dandelion and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Seas Glass, Prickly Pear, Fresh Asparagus and Black Onyx

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils # 921, 1050 and 1082, Gamsol, Creative mark Blending Stumps, Gina K Master Layouts 6 & 7, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, Scor-Buddy, Big Shot die Cut Machine and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares  

No comments:

Post a Comment