Thursday, July 29, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

 Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

I made this card for my third and final entry into the Gina K July 2021 Christmas in July Challenge. I wanted to make a card with lots of bling for the holiday. I stamped my flower image in Obsidian Amalgam Ink. I colored the stamped image with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and blending stump. I spattered the background with watered down Gina K Red Hot Ink. I stamped the sentiment with Gina K Black Onyx Ink and popped it up with foam squares. For the holiday cling I add yellow and red various size rhinestones.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Festive Flowers

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Red Hot and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Red Hot, Black Onyx and Obsidian Amalgam

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils # 916, 923, 925, 1005, 1006 and 909, Gamsol, Creative Blending Stumps, Mark Simon Says Transparent Grid, Misti, Paint Brush, NicPro Yellow and Red Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete