Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Gina K New Beginnings Card

Gina K New Beginnings Card

I love the butterflies of this stamp set so I tried several color combinations and different embossing powder. I love the tiny stars that I stamped for the background in Gina K Lemon Drop and Versamark pad using Wow Clear Sparkle. I wanted to pick up the color yellow in the butterfly. The butterfly was stamped with Black Onyx ink and Versamark and I used clear embossing powder.   I used watercolor paper and watercolor pencils to color the butterfly. I don't have the die for this set so I fussy cut the butterfly. I popped up the butterfly and sentiments to give depth to the card.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K New Beginnings and Enjoyable Greetings

Paper: Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Turquoise Sea and Black Cardstock and Strathmore Hot Press Watercolor Paper 

Ink: Gina K Lemon Drop and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2, 4 and 5, Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Water color Pencils 107 and 156, Silver Brush Round Brush #8, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Wow Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Versamark Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Gina K Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Tim Holtz Mini 5" Snips, CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment