Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

Gina K Christmas Greenery

I made this card for the Gina K July2021 Christmas in July Challenge. I  decided to make the window die into a door. For the background I used a blender brush softly with Gina K Powder Blue ink. I stamped the pine trees with Christmas Pine and stamped the birds from Time to Coast Stamp set in Black Onyx. I them tapped my clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pens on the entire background to mimic snow. I then die cut the window die and attached acetate to the back. For the card base I used Sizzix 3D Brickwork Texture Fade Embossing Folder. I attached a brad in gray to the gray cardstock face plate for the doorknob. I finished with the sentiment stamped in Gina K Black Onyx ink and popped up the upper portion above my door.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Christmas Greenery and Time to Coast

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Cherry Red, Christmas Pine, Moonlit Fog and Black

Ink: Gina K Powder Blue, Christmas Pine and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 5, Sizzix 3D Brickwork Texture Fades Embossing Folder, Sizzix Die Pick, Paper Wishes Acetate Sheet, Doodlebug Mini Brads, Scor-Tape 1/2 and 1/8 in. and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete