Thursday, July 15, 2021

Hero Art Color Layering Dragonfly Card

 Hero Art Color Layering Dragonfly Card

I made the is card for A Blog Named Hero Repeat Yourself Challenge. We had to use repetition in the card we enter. I choose to duplicate three dragonflies. I stamped the in black ink and embossed with Hero Arts Embossing Ink and clear embossing powder. I used Hero Arts Reactive Early Dawn Ink to color the wings. I finished the dragonflies by adding shimmer brush to the wings. I used Hero Arts Fishing Net Bold Print stamped with Hero Arts Contour ink. I finished the card by adding blue rhinestones. I used the net background to looked like the dragonflies were just caught.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Dragonfly and Fishing Net Bold Print

Paper: Hero Arts Textured Paper from a Kit, Gina K Powder Blue and Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Hero Arts Reactive Early Dawn, Contour and Hero Arts  Embossing & Watermark Ink

Accessories: Wow Clear Embossing Powder, Gina K Embalming Magic Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, NicPro Blue Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I just love the color palette and the fishing net background is perfect for this card.Thank you so much for joining our A Blog Named Hero challenge!
    Anna @Crafty Anna Studio
    A Blog Named Hero Design Team

    ReplyDelete