Saturday, July 17, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

Gina K May Flowers Card

I used my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Colors for the first time on this card. I stamped the flower image with Versamark Pad and used gold embossing powder. I colored the flowers with two pink and two green Zig Brush Colors. I fussy cut the stamped image to fit the card. I added the color along the inner edges and used a wet paint brush to pull the color out to the edges. I used Thick Brush stencil with Jelly Bean Green ink. To finish I added small gold sequins to bring out the gold paper.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K May Flowers

Paper: Neenah #80 and #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Arches #140 Watercolor Paper, Creations Gold Foil Paper and Gina K Bubblegum Pink Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Jelly Green Bean Green

Accessories: Gina K Enjoy and Shadow Dies, Gina K Thick Brush Stencil, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Colors #003, 053, 029 & 048, Silver Brush Limited Black Velvet Round #6 Pint Brush, Gina K Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Ranger Fine Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, CTMH Fold Sequins, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment