Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

Gina K Festive Flowers Paper Piece Card

I made this card for Gina K's July 2021 Christmas in July Challenge. I stamped three of the small poinsettias and colored them with Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol with a stump. I fussy cut and paper pieced the three flowers by cutting them in layers. I popped up all three layer with foam squares. I used Master Layouts 1 & 5 for the layers. I used the Gina K Harvest Flourish stencil with Fresh Asparagus Ink with a blending brush. I popped up the background layer with a rectangle of white Fun Foam to give the card more dimension. I  finished the card with black rhinestones.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Festive Flowers 

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Fresh Asparagus, Red Hot and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx and Fresh Asparagus

Accessories: Gina K Master Layout 1 & 5, Gina K Harvest Flourish Stencil, Prismacolor Pencils # 916, 924 and 925, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Tim Holtz 5" scissors, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete