Monday, July 12, 2021

Gina K Bloomin' Wild Card

 Gina K Bloomin' Wild Card

I wanted to try out my new stamp using Kraft Magic technique. I made the mistake of putting white pencil first so that when I used the purple pen it did not look good so I used Gamsol with a blending brush to fix my error. I call it Gamsol Magic on Kraft paper. I used a white gel pen to mimic mortar around the bricks. I finished with orange rhinestones for some bling.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Bloomin' Wild

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Sweet Mango, Wild Lilac and Kraft

Ink: Gina K White Pigment

Accessories: Gina K Hello Die, Sizzix 3D Brickwork Texture Fades Embossing Folder, Gina K Embossing Magic Pad, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils # 938, 1002, 913 and 932, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Big Shot Die Cutter, Signo White Gel Pen, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment