Thursday, July 8, 2021

Gina K Magnificent Moths Card

 Gina K Magnificent Moths Card

I made a bunch of moths and butterflies and finally making cards with them. I stamped the moth in black ink and then used clear gloss embossing power. I colored the moth with Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol and a stump. For the background I used a stencil with a blending brush. The sentiments were popped up with foam squares and the background with fun foam rectangle. I added some yellow rhinestones on the moth body and the card for some bling.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Magnificent Moths

Paper: Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Lemon Drop, Key Lime and Black Cardstock

Inks: Gina K Key Lime and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2 and 5, Prismacolor Pencils #1035 and #913, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stump, Versamark Pad, Wow Clear Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Gina K Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Gina K Harvest Flourish, Gina K Blending Brush, Simon Says Grid Transparency, EE Corner Spacers, NicPro Rhinestone Stickers, Cleverbrand White Fun Foam and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment