Saturday, July 10, 2021

Gina K Timeless Poppies Stained Glass Window Card

 Gina K Timeless Poppies Stained Glass Window Card

I made this card for the Mod Squad Vellum Flower Challenge. I used the stained glass technique on vellum using alcohol markers to color the stamped embossed image of poppies. I had to let the markers colors dry and go over several times to get the vivid colors I wanted. I stenciled the background using Gina K Thick Brush Stencil with Gina K Soft Stone Ink. The sentiments were popped up with foam squares and I added Gina K Clear Dew Drops embellishment on the poppies. Here is link to Mod Squad vellum challenge:

https://modsquadchallenge.com/vellum-flowers/?fbclid=IwAR1765lx2JthtYoAfae_BxC0RUwjPEDaaPrgLelOYoWmrN_v_9sC6EHpOjQ


I was selected as one of the top three cards.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Timeless Poppies and A Little Love

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White Gina K Bellum Paper and Gina K Red Velvet and Black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K A Little Love Shadow Dies, Gina K Master Layouts 3, Gina K Thick Brush Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Gina K Embossing Magic Antistatic Pad, Wagner Heat Gun, Big Shot Die Machine, EE Corner Spacers, Gina K Clear Dew Drops and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is beyond stunning. You have really gotten those poppies to glow, no small feat with vellum and markers. Getting the bright colors is not easy. I love the stenciled background too, a perfect way to set off the focal. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete