Saturday, July 24, 2021

Gina K Festive Flowers Christmas Card

 Gina K Colossal Cone Flower Card

I was trying a new technique I saw on Jeanie's Blog KrampaKreations where she showed how to emboss with a stencil. I embossed the Gina K Fizzy stencil with clear embossing powder and then used a blending brush with Gina K Blue Raspberry ink. I stamped the flowers and leaves in Gina K Obsidian /Amalgam ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers. I cut the images with my Brother ScanNCut machine. I used Today die cut & shadow and Master Layouts 3 for sentiment flag. I finished the card with pink rhinestones.

 KrampaKreations link: https://kampakreations.blogspot.com/2020/01/embossing-with-stencils.html





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Colossal Cone Flower and Enjoyable Greetings

Paper: Neenah #80 & # 110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Rose Pink and black Cardstock

Ink: Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Black Onyx and Blue Raspberry

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 3, Gina K Today and Shadow Dies, Gina K Fizzy Stencil,  Gina K Blending Brushes, Gina K Magic Embossing Pad, Versamark Pad, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers #PP4, PP5, PP6,MG1, OR1, DG1 and DG2, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, EE Corner Spacers, NicPro Pink Rhinestone Stickers and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment