Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Gina K Heartfelt Bouquet Gray Scale Card

 Gina K Heartfelt Bouquet Gray Scale Card

After watching Gina K latest video on making a gray scale card I want to try it. The fun was using bubble wrap inked up and pressed on white cardstock. It came out amazing and was so easy to do. I did not make faux wood but used a new stamp set to make lumber. I stamped the images with black ink and heat set it. I used a black Prismacolor pencil and put a little on the base of the petals and then use Gamsol using a blending stump to spread the pencil to cover the whole petal. I popped up the flower and added black rhinestones to finish the card.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Heartfelt Bouquet and Perfect Pallets

Paper: Neenah #80 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Stormy Sky and Black cardstock

Ink: Gina K Soft Stone and Black Onyx

Accessories: Bubble Wrap, Prismacolor Pencils #935, Gamsol, Norocme Blending Stumps, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, NicPro Black Rhinestone Stickers Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment