Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug an Chihuahua Wobble Card

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug and Chihuahua Wobble Card

I made this card by stamping the grass with Jelly Bean Green first and colored part of the grass with a green Prisamacolor pencil. Then I and then the tulips with Fresh Asparagus the flowers with and Innocent Pink and Dusty Rose. I use a blending brush to make the sky Powder Blue. I stamped the dog with Versafine Onyx Black ink and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils using Gamsol with a stump. I popped up the dog with foam squares. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug, and Chihuahua, Casual Friday Nate and Friday and Gina K Spring Greetings

Paper: #110 Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Gina K Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose, Jelly Bean /green, Fresh Asparagus and Powder Blue

Accessories: Brother ScanNCut SDX125, Misti, Prismacolor Pencils #1034, 909 and 935, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Gina K Blending Brushes and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment