Friday, May 13, 2022

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug and Chihuahua Wobble card

Stamping Bella Bostons, Pug and Chihuahua Wobble Card 

I made 7 of these cards for my dog breeder to give to her clients. I made 12 cards for the boy puppies but I wanted something different for the girls. I first used a handmade cloud stencil to make the sky in Sea Glass using a mini blending brush. I stamped the grass with Jelly Bean Green, The tulip stems with Grass Green and the Tulips with Passionate Pink ink. I stamped the dog image with Versafine Black Onyx ink and colored them with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol with stump. I cut them out with my Brother ScanNCut and popped them up with a wobble spring. I die cut the sun and use a blending brush to out in Sweet Mango on the sun rays and popped it up with foam squares. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Stamping Stella Bostons, Pug and Chihuahua and Gina K Spring Greetings and Beautiful Backyard

Paper: Gina K #80 and #110 Neenah Classic  Crest Solar White. Gina K Black Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx and Gina K Passionate Pink, Sweet Mango, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green and Sea Glass

Accessories: Handmade Cloud Stencil, Gina K Master Layout 6 Dies, Gina K Blending Brush, Misti, Brother ScanNCut SDX125, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Gina K Mini Blending Brush, Hampton Art Action Wobbles and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment