Sunday, May 15, 2022

Gina K Natural Silhouettes Mini Slimline Card

Gina K Natural Silhouettes Mini Slimline Card 

I made this card for my sweet hubby. I used a new technique called Stencil Spritz Technique I saw on a Gina K You Tube video link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJDU5P2U90

It is a very easy technique to do. You stamp your ink on the Gina K Funky Flourish or other stencil in three stripes of different ink. You then spritz a fine spray of water on the stencil. Next you place cardstock on top and press down. Use your heat gun to dry the paper. You then using a blending brush to lightly go over the stencil image with corresponding ink color.  Chose a large or small silhouette stamp and stamp it in black ink twice. I cut it with Gina K Master Layouts # 7 die. I cut a black cardstock with the larger die. I die cut a flag from Gina K's Master Layouts # 5 in white cardstock and stamped my sentiment on it. I layered the mat and popped up the sentiment die with foam squares. I finished with Gina K Dew Drops.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Natural Silhouettes and Love is All You Need

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black

Ink: Gina K Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Passionate Pink and Black Onyx 

Accessories: Gina K  Master Layout 5 & 7, Gina K Funky Flourish, Gina K Blending Brushes, Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer Vaporisateur, Gina K Dew Drops, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3dFoam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment