Saturday, May 28, 2022

Gina K The Best Things in Life Card

Gina K The Best Things in Life Card

I love the morning glories stamp set. First, I ran my Lattice embossing folder through my die cutter. Then I used a blending brush to lightly brush across the lattice lines. I used Master Layouts 7 to cut the white cardstock and black mat. I stamped the morning glories in Black Onyx in my Misti. The morning glories were colored with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a stump. I fussy cut out the flowers with my scissors and cropped it to fit my card. I popped up the flowers with foam squares. Next, I die used Innocent Pink cardstock to die cut a flag with Master Layouts 5. To finish the card I added Pink Enamel Dots.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K The Best Things in Life

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Onyx

Ink: Gina K Innocent Pink and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 5 & 7, Gina K Lattice Embossing Folder, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, Gina K Blending Brush, Prismacolor Pencils #938, # 994, #912, #10 & #932, Gamsol, Creative Mark Blending Stumps, Daybreak Craft Enamel Dots and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment