Monday, May 23, 2022

Gina K Beautiful Backyard Card

Gina K Beautiful Backyard Card

I had a lot of fun making this simple card. I used Gina K Master Layouts 5 die for the first layer and Master Layouts 2 for the mats. I used a wire fence embossing folder for some texture. Next I used a handmade stencil to make the clouds with Gina K  Sea Glass using a blending brush. The images of mushrooms, snail and ladybug were stamped with Black Onyx ink and the grass with Grass Green ink. I fussy cut the stamped images and popped up the snail and ladybug on foam squares. I die cut the flag and hand cut a mat for the sentiment. Dots on mushrooms were made by a White Singo Gel Pen.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Beautiful Backyard 

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White, and Gina K Sandy Beach and Chocolate Truffle

Inks: Gina K Black Onyx and Grass Green 

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2 & 5,Handmade Cloud Stencil, Gina K Blending Brush, Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers, Misti, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Misti, Signo White Gel Pen, Darice Wire Fence Embossing Folder and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment