Monday, May 16, 2022

Gina K Wild Blossoms Card

 Gina K Wild Blossoms Card

This card uses the Stencil Spritz Technique. I randomly inked Gina K Daisy Chain Stencil with Red Velvet, Blue Raspberry and Wild Lilac mini ink cube. I spritz water over the stencil and laid white cardstock and rubbed the back of the paper to transfer the ink evenly. I took my heat gun and dried before the next step. I stamped the foliage and the leaves in Black Onyx ink.  I used Master Layouts 2 & 5 to cut card and sentiment strip. I popped up the strip with foam squares and added Gina K Disco Balls for bling. 


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Wild Blossoms

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black cardstock

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx Pad and Gina k Velvet, Blue Raspberry and Wild Lilac Mini Cubes

Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 2 & 7, Big Shot Switch Plus, Gina K Daisy Chain Stencil, Gina K Mini Blending Brushes, Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer Vaporisateur, Misti, Gina K Disco Balls, Gina K Connect Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment