Saturday, May 21, 2022

Gina K Spread Your Wings Card

Gina K Spread Your Wings Card

I love the new big butterfly stamp, so I made a 5" x 7" card.  I used reinkers with a little added water and splattered the background with a wet paint brush. I first used an embossing antistatic pad and rubbed it all over the white cardstock,  stamped my butterfly with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then used clear gloss embossing powder. I used my heat gun to set the embossing powder. Next, I cut the stamped image with my Brother Scan'Cut. I colored the flowers and butterfly with Prismacolor pencils and used a colorless blending pencil to blend the pencil colors. I popped up my stamped image on foam squares and finished the card with orange enamel dots.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Spread Your Wings

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Onyx.

Inks: Versafine Black Onyx and Gina K. Lemon Drop, Tangerine Twist, Jelly Bean Green, Lovely Lavender, Plum Punch and Black Onyx

Accessories: Misti, Brother ScanNCut SDX1125, Gina K Embossing Magic AntiStatic Pad, Wow Clear Embossing Powder, Wagner Heat Gun, Prismacolor Pencils #1077, #1011, #915, #928, #1005, #1097, #995 & #932, Paint Brush, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares and Daybreak Craft Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment