Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Gina K Choose Grace Card

Gina K Choose Grace Card

 I made this card to cheer me up because I have had so much pain in my knees since falling down on them. First, I stamped the bamboo twice in Jelly Green Bean on a Master Layout Dies #2. I cut a Black Onyx mat and sentiment. I die cut the leafs using Foliage Fillers and Botanical Duo Dies in Fresh Asparagus cardstock. I stamped the flowers with Wild Dandelion, Passionate Pink and Tangerine Twist ink on white cardstock and used my ScanNCut to cut them out. I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils using Gamsol and a stump. I stamped the vase with Blue Raspberry ink on white cardstock. Then I colored it with Prismacolor pencil using Gamsol and stump. Next, I stamped the dotted stamp twin at the bottom of the vase. I popped up some flowers with square foam and put on a black rhinestone for the center. I added the smile sentiment with Gina K Connect Glue.




To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Choose Grace

Paper: Neenah #80 & #110 Classic Crest Solar White and Gina K Black Onyx and Fresh Asparagus cardstock

Ink: Gina K Wild Dandelion, Tangerine Twist, Passionate Pink, Jelly Belly Green, Fresh Asparagus and Blue Raspberry

Accessories: Gina K Smile Die, Gina K Master Layouts 2, Gina K Foliage Fillers, Gina K Botanical Duo, Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus, Brothers ScanNCut SDX125, Misti, Prismacolor Pencils # 916, #1032, #994 and 1102, Gamsol, Creative Marks Blending Stumps, NicPro Adhesive Black Rhinestones and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares 

No comments:

Post a Comment